Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Maybe It Stands for "Like!"


I'm driving home doing the Bop and Sway butt dance in my car listening to the Dead Weather. It was another long day, so the car feels like freedom and I'm busting out the lyrics super loud. I might have even thrown in a cool guy rock move here and there. Whatever, my car makes me invisible so I do what I want.
Yabbut, hold on. At the light I am next to a car and it seems my inviso screen is failing a tad. I can feel someone looking at me. Hmm hmm! It's a youthful gal! I bet she's super-impressed that I am secure enough in my manliness to sing with such gusto in the car. Yes. What's this? She seems to have a very serious look on her face. She's not sure what to make of Mr. Car Singer. She's... no wait, she's raising her hand up to the side of her face. She's extending her index finger, now her thumb. Boy she looks serious. She's... Oh wait, that's the L for Loser symbol, nevermind.
Green light! I'm out!
But screw her, the Dead Weather are cool. Im not stopping.

3 comments:

  1. It probably meant, "Louder, please!"

    How the heck did you light these pix? They're great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kids say the darndest things!

    A. Linkletter


    p.s. your backlighting is super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. It's just a flash on a stick in front of me. I wrapped a tube around the light to make it more directional and then tried to block the flare

    ReplyDelete