Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Did I Mention Monkeys?


Yeah, so; we kept hearing about monkeys cruising around work but we kept missing them. "Oh, yeah", they'd say "There was just monkeys here doing crazy stuff". What?! We missed the monkeys again? Augh.

But today at work we saw them running around outside the window. This one was the baby; the big ones were the size of medium dogs. Mike and I were very excited to see them. They ran around, casing the house and garbage across the way and climbing the fence.

We were pretty psyched until we heard that Lois was FEEDING the monkeys! With bananas! Whaaaa?? Oh, I am so jealous even now. I want to feed the monkeys. Maybe later.

There is also talk that bad men train the monkeys to pick pockets, but I think that that is only in Indianana Jones movies. If you had to lose your money though, being pickpocketed by a monkey isn't so bad a way to go: How did you lose your wallet? A sneaky monkey stole it. Cut to the monkey blowing it all on beer and cigarettes.

We see a few dogs; not a lot, but some. You catch them cruising around late at night. In the day they mostly sack out.

For some reason, they all seem to be the same breed. I'm not sure what's up with that. I like the puppies, too, but man, I want more monkey time!

2 comments:

  1. Love me some monkeys!

    The video's not working for me ... says unavailable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, monkeys. I think you just need to go out on that little porch or balcony or whatever it is and call out, "Monkey want banana?" Then they'll come flocking!

    Seriously, very cool!

    ReplyDelete