Friday, February 26, 2010

Horns Out






Ah, we are on the edge of the split. Three of the first five of us here are about to leave. It's been a long trip, it's been a quick trip and a whole new phase of it starts Monday. I don't know how well I'll do in the new role I will have then, but I feel like the Project Lead did a good job getting me ready.

As we shot a picture of the Verticals group, we've been taking shots of the other groups. We took serious shots and then I told them to get their horns out. This usually resulted in general silliness and tittering from the girls.
The first one is Dan and his Paging Class, then Mike and his AP group, followed by Lois and the Alpha team. Next I'll be posting some shots of the indiviudual personalities from the trip.
As to current events, last night we went out disco dancing with our counterparts. The club was an open-air affair on the roof of a building near the hotel. It was full of Club Kids dancing and cutting up. We were ready for trouble and quickly got our dance on. It was hilarious, goofy, endearing and liberatingly sweaty. I was genuinely greatful for the evening and my time with the team so far.
Horns out, Blue Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment